Time to dispose of some more of my stuff so it doesn't
end up in the trash when my widow has to clear the house.

Any interest in BA356-SBs?  All with disks in them.  And
I have a decent stack of used RZs in caddies.  I even still
have 11 RZ28's still in the static bags.  Would have to be
someone close enough to pick them up here in the Poconos but
I have seen a lot of postings from people in Eastern PA and
north and middle NJ.

Is it worth my taking the time to count up exactly what I
have or would no one be interested in making an offer.
They will not be going on eBay.

Just for information, I have used these with PDP-11's
with 3rd party SCSI modules, PC's with SCSI Cards and
Ersatz-11 and even a Tandy Color Computer with a TC^3
SCSI card and NitrOS9.

bill