You can list them for whatever you want, and if you are lucky someone might pay
it.
On the other hand, the most one has sold for on E-Bay in the past 90 days is
$50 so if you want to sell them $20-$25 seems a good price point....
.. and there is one currently listed for $9.99...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/326023934007

... I think I paid around $30 for the last one I bought but it was a while
ago...

Dave
G4UGM