In the 1980's I attended a US Gov't auction for a Vax 780.  It was being exported to South Africa and the State Dept stopped the transfer because it was ultimately going to a banned country.  Don't know which one, but I do remember the system was configured for 50Hz power.  50Hz power, disks, cpu, everything.  Wow.
Doug