On Sat, 4 May 2024 at 17:28, Gianluca Bonetti via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I am helping Museo del Computer with this fundraising effort in order to
> save a large number of machines with significant historic value, including
> some Sperry Univac systems.

I shared the links on Vintage Computer Club on Facebook, but I agree:
you need an English language website, and an English language project
description, if you want to raise money internationally.

The websites did not successfully go through Google Translate,
although the Museo homepage did in Firefox, oddly enough.

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lpro...@gmail.com