I have a vague memory of visiting the Computer Museum when it was still at DEC,
in the Marlboro building (MRO-n).  About the only item I recall is a Goodyear
STARAN computer (or piece of one).  I found it rather surprising to have see a
computer made by a tire company.  I learned years later that the STARAN is a
very unusual architecture, sometimes called a one-bit machine.  More precisely,
I think it's a derivative of William Shooman's "Orthogonal Computer" vector
computer architecture, which was for a while sold by Sanders Associates where
he worked.

        paul