Gak, 4k ram but 100k via virtual memory TO CASSETTE?  I want one just for that.
 LOL  Was the cassette multi-track with one track containing timing marks, so
records would not overlay each other?

I guess I would argue the definition of a PERSONAL computer is if many or
(preferably) nearly all of them were purchased from personal accounts (credit
card, check, or cash via some kind of money order) as opposed to corporate or
business accounts likely subject to double entry bookkeeping and depreciation.
Maybe being depreciated is the definition of NOT personal?

For instance, I doubt more than one or two of those LGP-30s were purchased from
a personal account, and if so, probably by a start-up that was not yet into
having a corporate account.

This web page https://www.xnumber.com/xnumber/MCM_70_microcomputer.htm
indicates they were sold to corporations and universities, so the in the same
category as the LGP-30, which predated it by many years.

<pre>--Carey</pre>