You see, we are back to my original comment.  The definition of Personal Computer is quite fluid.  Does it have to be called a Personal Computer in advertising literature or does any computer that can be used by a single person, in any environment, constitute a personal computer.

If i am writing the definition than my original comment that the Antikythera Mechanism is the first computing device designed to be used by a single person..

To someone else the Altiar is the first personal computer.  And to yet, someone else an early PDP or HP computer might be the first personal computer.

There are many mechanical and later analog computing devices in use long before the modern digital computer.  What about the Hollerith Machine used to count the census from the 1890's to the 1950's.  It was a one person calculating machine but since it was used for commercial purposes does that make it a personal computer.  When IBM initially released the first PC it was intended not for home use but for business use (for $10,000 1980's dollars).  The Northstar Horizon was also marketed as a business computer but used by home S-100 hobbyists.

The point, as I stated earlier, is that for every different definition we will find a different result.

I guess this means that the definition of personal computer is personal😛

This is written with tongue firmly implanted in cheek.