On May 29, 2016, at 9:15 PM, David Griffith wrote:

> This person then stated that Al Kossow might or might not have a full set.
> In any case, it's not on Bitsavers.  Al expressed interest in a set that I
> offered a couple months ago, but he never followed up on that.  So, would
> someone please confirm the existance of a full set of install floppy images
> for the Xerox 8010 Star somewhere?

I've been buying those lots on eBay as I've seen them come by. I sent Al copies
of them last week, or possibly the week before (the days run together). I'm not
sure whether they constitute a full set of anything, either, but I assume Al
will let me know.

> ViewPoint 1.1 (file check)

Of the four you listed, this one I don't have.

ok
bear.

--
until further notice