From: cctech [] On Behalf Of Walter F.J.
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 4:22 PM
Subject: Where are the cctech archives before November 2014 ?

I detected that links I had to previous postings where invalid. Looking at

I see that the archives before November 2014 are lost. When I look into the
WayBackMachine I see

that between October 25th. 2014 and January 3rd, 2015 some incident happened
which wiped out the archives before November 2014.

How comes that the 'classical computing' lost it's memory ??

         With best regards,   Walter

P.S.: It's a bit astonishing to me that a list like cctech, which is
       in some ways about history, has lost it's own history, and even
       doesn't seem to care about it.