Ben;

Jbod.  Didn't know what it meant until today.  The computer has 4 SCSI controllers, the Storageworks is operated in a split configuration.  4 drives are on a RAID controller, the other 3 are on a normal SCSI controller.

What I was getting at with replacing the disks in the carrier was exactly what you mentioned; LVD or HVD SCSI.  I don't know what is in there.  Is it 50 pin or 68 or 80 pin.

Doug