On Sat, Feb 03, 2018 at 06:49:57PM +0100, Pontus Pihlgren via cctalk wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I got this picture sent to me with zero context. Does anyone recognize
    > what it is?
    >
    > http://www.update.uu.se/~pontus/slask/identify/mystery_chips.jpeg
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Pontus.

I have seen these before, in another life as an audio/video technician. These
plug into the video processor board on older Grass Valley equipment, like the
100 and 200 series production switchers. I believe - but this is where I enter
the realm of speculation - they are ROMs containing the code for different
effects. The utility processor board has a DEC J11 processor on it.

Camiel.