Recently, I’ve started working on a Canon BX-1 machine dated 1977.
It was CANON's first standalone business / home computer featuring I guess the
Motorola MC6809 CPU, one line of gas plasma display a thermal printer and 125k
floppy drive.
See pictures here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rT4qwtiR68AN5DRqoCwjxGDJvRRdlHha

In working condition but without manuals or disks. Only little can be found for
this machine, its not listed in http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/ nor
https://amaus.net/static/S100/
Also http://archive.computerhistory.org/ isn't mentioning the machine.

So I would be happy, if anyone can help in disk images or manual scans (manual
front pages are shown in the picture link above)
regards Thomas

Known CANON BX-1 Disk/Documents
Disks:
MCX OPERATING SYS. STANDARD BASIC AND BOOT
MCX SYSTEM DISK
MCX EXTEND BASIC BOOT. PROGRAM, GL SYSTEM, TM_P CALC, FORCE FORM

Manuals:
CANON BX-1 INSTRUCTIONS
CANON THE INSTRUCTION TO THE BX-1
CANON EASY PROGRAMMING PART I
CANON EASY PROGRAMMING PART II
CANON OPERATION MANAUL AND EXPLANATION OF INSTRUCTIONS