I have been invited out to the site tomorrow morning to take an inventory of
what’s there (I live near the machines).

I imagine that I may well have a lot of photos that I bring to the list and say
“what is this?”

The owner has assured me the machines will not be sent to the scrapper and that
there are multiple interested parties, which is good, because I really don’t
have a good place to put 8 cabinets of PDP-11.  Not that having an 11/40
running Sixth Edition Unix wouldn’t be cool.

I’ll report back once I have an inventory.

Adam