On 03/03/2021 07:17 AM, Roland via cctech wrote:
Hello everyone,
Does anyone have the Intellec MCS-8 8008 system monitor ROM files?
According to the Intellec MCS-8 manual the System Monitor is contained in five
1702A PROMs.My ROMs have a disk loader, but the disks system is long gone...

Any papertape software is also welcome for this machine!
Thanks in advance!Regards, Roland Huisman

Wow, I have an old 8008-based embedded device I built back in 1976. It has the MCS 8008 CPU board, 1702 EPROM board and a RAM board. I never had the system monitor, I did everything on that project "bare iron". I think I did development with a PDP-11 and a homebrew cross assembler.

Jon