Hello Douglas,

Douglas Carmichael <dcarm...@dcarmichael.net> wrote:

[...] error: unknown type name 'Sfio_t'
> Any idea how I can fix that?

Sorry, I still haven't found the time to upgrade to 11.0, and I most
likely won't have the time to do it before December.
Kostya Berger reported the very same issue some months ago for NetBSD
on this list. Maybe it's worth a try contacting him and see if he found
a solution?
Another question: Do you have the sfio package installed or does 11.0
come with sfio in the base system? dtksh comes with its own sfio, but
maybe there's a collision between the header files sfio on your
installation and the one provided with the CDE source.

Kind regards,

Martin Etteldorf
cdesktopenv-devel mailing list