Ah, and one more thing - WRT the autotools branch, I'd prefer:

1. Do not remove any of the imake stuff.  I will do all of that myself
when that branch is ready for merging into master.  It is handy having
around while the conversion is still in progress.

2. I would prefer to concentrate on getting the remaining stuff building
before fixing any other issues that could also apply to master (your
next patch regarding DtGetHourGlass).

Remaining modules that still need to be autotooled:

dthelp dtksh dtappbuilder dtdocbook dtinfo nsgmls ttsnoop and doc/

nsgmls can go once doc is working,  or during the process of getting
doc/ working...  But the top priority in that branch is to get these
remaining modules working.

-jon