Hi Hanouna,

Sorry I didn't see your other messages, they were marked as spam due the
writing style and yahoo.fr authentication failures.

If you're still having trouble building/using the CDK in an IDE (e.g.
Eclipse) I put together a guide here:
https://github.com/cdk/cdk/wiki/Building-CDK

I've you're new CDK you should use the least release 1.5.14. Also there are
more relevant pages/updates on the GitHub wiki.

John

Regards,
John W May
john.wilkinson...@gmail.com