Hi All,

If you're are using the publicly hosted CDK Depict
http://cdkdepict-openchem.rhcloud.com please be aware that the service will
no longer be available from the 30th Sep 2017. I have set up a new instance
on my own website available at http://www.simolecule.com/cdkdepict -
alternatively if you have an internal service dependance on it the best
option for latency is to host it locally.

The reason for this change is that the application was previously hosted on
the free tier of OpenShift v2 which is being replaced by OpenShift v3. In
OpenShift v3 the application URLs are not the same (e.g.
http://cdkdepict-openchem.1d35.starter-us-east-1.openshiftapps.com) and the
free tier must now must sleep (wherein it is unavailable) for 25% of the
time (or pay 50 USD/month). I'm now hosting elsewhere for a reasonable
price (https://www.linode.com) and have the option to migrate portably if
required.

Apologies for any inconvenience and short notice. My plan was to keep the
existing one up via OpenShift v3 with the resource hibernation and a
message pointing to the better http://www.simolecule.com/cdkdepict. However
since the URLs will be different there's not point doing this.

Thanks,
John