There is some support in the *builder3d *modules but there are better
options out there. One day I'll find some time to update that code but
depending on how many structure you need to convert the NCI resolver uses
Corina (via CACTVS) IIRC.

https://cactus.nci.nih.gov/chemical/structure/{smiles}/sdf

John