I tried in total 7 fingerprinters (PubChem, Substructure, MACCS, KlekotaRoth,
Circular, ShortestPath and Hybrifization) and none worked. For some, I’m not
surprised, but I was really expecting to have the raw fingerprints for the
Substructure one

Dr. Maria Sorokina
Steinbeck Research Group
Analytical Chemistry - Cheminformatics and Chemometrics
Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany
http://cheminf.uni-jena.de