Hi there!

We are using mkisofs to generate ISO files in our DVD authoring tool. The
generated images are OK for "in-house" duplication, but we would like to
send it to a replication company. They pointed out that there are some
errors in our ISO files:

- Volume Descriptor Sequences are not equivalent
- Video Manager IFO and BUP files in same ECC block

Well, there is not so much information on the internet about this specific
errors. What I can understand is that they are both related with the UDF
specification.

The command I am using to generate the ISO is something like this:

mkisofs -dvd-video -udf -o movie.iso 'dvd'

According to the mkisofs man, and it seems that there is the option
"-iso-level" that is related to the volume descriptor.

My questions: could you explain me something about what the errors are
related with? It is possible that the option "-iso-level 4" solve this
issues? If this is some bug in mkisofs, could I help with some test?

Thanks for your attention.
--
Jonatã Bolzan Loss