Hello,

I've been using your program recently to play some classic PC games that I've
missed, but I keep running into errors when burning BIN/CUE file for mixed mode
discs:

cdrecord: Unsupported sector size 2352 for data on line 2 col 16 in 'Insert
file.cue'.

I've tried a couple different workarounds like:

-Mounting it on a virtual drive in Win98 (works but no sound)

-Using Brasero and cdrdao (doesn't work)

-Using Xfburn (only supports ISO files)

-Copying the raw data and re-stitching it back as ISO and Wave files (takes a
while, but won't work for every game)

-Making a TOC file from scratch to replace the CUE sheet (Works on linux, but
causes ear bleeds on Windows)

-Reinstalling cdrecord from the repositories (couldn't find it)

-Reinstalling cdrecord with "sudo pacman -S cdrecord" (doesn't work)

So I'm out of ideas and I've been at this for about a week. I've looked online
for some answers and the closest thing I found was that this may be a bug in
cdrecord.

https://mandrivausers.org/index.php?/topic/8962-k3b-cdrecord-and-unsupported-sector-size/

It's old, but it pretty much describes my problem.

Now I'm still a noob with Linux so if I did something wrong, I would love to
know how to improve.

I'm currently using:

Manjaro Xfce version 18.1.3 (Juhraya)

Here is the version of cdrecord according to the manual:

Version 3.02 2017/09/21

I hope this is enough information to figure out what's happening, again I'm
still new to Linux and I want to keep using it as I love it compared to
Windows. I prefer to have little road blocks like these compared to the virus
minefield of Windows.

I wish you good luck improving this app, and hopefully this means I won't need
to find another workaround.

~Anthony.B