So sprach »SIS Carlos Williams« am 2002-01-03 um 17:40:31 -0500 :
> how can i copy on several cdwriters at once (line command), and the

Open multiple xterms and start cdrecord on each.

> requirements of the system -can i burn on ide devices or scsi?-

SCSI: Sure
IDE: I would not try more than two.  You *might* have luck.

--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.iso-top.de      |     Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]