Hello Dear
How are you doing today hope all is well with you and your family, while
searching through the net i come across your email address i will like to build
friendship with you , I am Matan 24 year old single girl But bear in mind that
friendship has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier,no
socio-economic Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier,
the only important Thing there is true friendship and i will like to discuss
something with you private if interested get back to me .I am waiting for your
reply so that i will tell you more about my self and i will send you pictures
of me
Have a nice time hope to hear from you soonest
Miss Matan.