I just grabbed the CellML API 1.0rc1 and found that it does not have a
configure file. The README that comes with the distribution says to
follow the instructions in the INSTALL which talk about the standard
./configure; make; make install; process...

I'm guessing there should probably be a configure script in the
distribution, but if there is some reason why it needs to be generated
on the build system then the INSTALL file should be updated to reflect that.

Andre.

Andrew Miller wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The first release candidate for CellML API, version 1.0, has been
> released. If you would like to ensure that your application works with
> the CellML API 1.0 release, please test against the release candidate.
> Once a reasonable amount of time has elapsed, and no problems with the
> release candidate are identified, the API will be released. Please
> report any bugs you find at http://www.cellml.org/tools/api/api_tracker,
> or to this list, or directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Best regards,
> Andrew Miller

David Nickerson, PhD
Research Fellow