> My BCP document is intended as a way to maintain as much of the model as
> possible in CellML, but simply leave the rest of the model unspecified.

yep - and I completely agree with this goal. I think this is the
important point and the rest of what we have been discussing is simply
what should and shouldn't be in "external code" - which as you state in
the BCP, as much as possible should be in the CellML.

With the BCP I think you are adding a bit more clarity to the
specification that briefly mentions the use of the csymbol element to
reference external code. And more clarity is generally a good thing.

David.