Hi Andrew,

This is looking quite good. I'm just a bit worried about the use of the
C style arrays and their names in the int definition. I guess there is
no way around this and that similar functionality would be available for
other languages. But perhaps there just needs to be something in your
format specification defining the arrays which are available for the
developer to include in their translation specification?

Andre.

David Nickerson, PhD
Research Fellow
Division of Bioengineering