The model metadata, curation, and procedural code tabs on the model
repository model pages seem to be currently broken. For all the models I
try I get plone errors for each of them...

model metadata:

Error Type
     AttributeError
Error Value
     CellMLMetadata instance has no attribute 'model_subject'

curation:

Error Type
     AttributeError
Error Value
     CellMLMetadata instance has no attribute 'curation_subject'

procedural code:

Error Type
     TRANSIENT
Error Value
     CORBA.TRANSIENT(omniORB.TRANSIENT_ConnectFailed, CORBA.COMPLETED_NO)

although I did just randomly click on the Beard 2005 model and for that
one the model metadata tab correctly displayed some metadata. But no
curation or procedural code tabs.

Andre.