Hi Andrew,

I hadn't thought the issues were getting confused, but I guess they
might have been....

I agree that (1) is required and the sooner the better, and it has to
function alongside (2). Your (3) highlights the confusion. I'm certainly
not suggesting that model changes go through some test repository or
anything at all like that.

What I am trying to get across, is that until (1) and (2) are available
models which illustrate new features implemented in the PMR should be
put into a test repository so that feedback on the new features can be
obtained before they are visible in the main public repository. This is
assuming that the new features, like the PCEnv session link, would not
be visible for models without the associated metadata and/or
documentation. This is a non-ideal solution as the changes in the PMR
are still affecting the primary live model repository with incomplete
testing prior to their introduction, but in general the changes should
be invisible to casual browsers until the models in the repository are
updated with the new annotations.

Does that in any way clarify what I was trying to say?

David.

David Nickerson, PhD
Research Fellow
Division of Bioengineering