Hi James,

James Lawson wrote:
> Hi Andre,
>
> In the workshop you showed us a slide of a program you'd made for
> debugging models that showed all the connections etc. Is this that
> program? I tried to get the source off subversion but it didn't work. Do
> you have any tips on getting this tool to work?

do you mean that you were unable to get the source out of the
SourceForge subversion server or that you were unable to build it? I
just checked the command on the cellml.sourceforge.net page (svn
checkout
https://cellml.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/cellml/CellML2Dot/trunk
CellML2Dot) and it worked fine for me.

If its building thats causing grief, then its probably one of the many
dependencies that is missing. Hopefully the cmake process will tell you
what it can't find, otherwise I really need to get around to writing
some documentation....

oh, and yes, that is that program :)

Andre.