Hi,

I found a bug in the Nygren et al. model of the CellML repository.

Mathematical Model of an Adult Human Atrial Cell: The Role of K+ Currents in
Repolarization

As given, it does not reproduce the findings in the original paper.

After coordinating with the primary author, the problem was found and I would
like to correct the mistake and submit the correct model.

How can I do that? It seems one needs a membership login to edit models? Or
would that be handled by a dedicated curator?

Cheers,
Daniel

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards / Cordialement

Dr. Daniel Ziemek

Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH
GS Bioinformatics
Industriepark Hoechst
Bldg. G879, Room 218
D-65926 Frankfurt am Main
t: +49 69 305 22737
w: www.sanofi-aventis.de

Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH ·  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main ·
Handelsregister: Frankfurt am Main, Abt. B Nr. 40661
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Hanspeter Spek - Geschäftsführer: Dr.
Heinz-Werner Meier (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Matthias Braun, Hervé Gisserot, Dieter Kohl, Prof. Dr. Dr. Werner Kramer,
Dr. Martin Siewert