Hi Adam

Thanks for this useful feedback. I'll ask Hanne to upload .svg versions of the glyphs as soon as she has some time.

Best wishes
Catherine

On 13/10/2010, at 8:49 PM, Adam Reeve wrote:

Hi Felix and Catherine

I've used Inkscape a lot and it's great. It doesn't support the Adobe
Illustrator file format very well though, I tried opening the glyph
library in Inkscape and I only got part of a cell membrane. It would
be nice if the glyph library was also available in SVG format for
people without access to Adobe Illustrator.

Thanks,

Adam