Dear all

I know I am no longer part of the CellML team but I did read this week's meeting minutes and I want to comment on this fantastic progress:

Amy: has coded up the Swat 2004 model in CellML and pushed it to the repository. Camille: has coded up and pushed Goldbeter et al. 2007 and GĂ©rard C, Goldbeter A, 2009. Mona: has coded up and pushed Houart et al. 1999, Garmendia-Torres et al. 2007, and Conradie et al. 2010.

To put this in context, at the time of Wednesday's meeting Mona and Camille had been working for the CellML team for 7 and 5 days respectively, and Amy had only been with the team for 2 days!

I think this is amazing progress - well done!

Thank you also to Dougal for handling the repository side of things in the interim.

Best wishes
Catherine

uoting Dougal Cowan <dj.co...@auckland.ac.nz>:

I have put the minutes from this week's meeting up at:

http://www.cellml.org/community/meeting/minutes/2010/11.24

Cheers,
Dougal