Hi all,

I have just made release candidate 1 for the CellML API, version 1.10.

This release candidate will become the CellML API 0.10 if no-one finds any problems with it by next Wednesday (New Zealand time).

Please try it out and let me know if there are any problems with it.

The page about the release candidate:
  http://www.cellml.org/tools/downloads/cellml_api/releases/1.10rc1

New features
This release provides a number of bug fixes, as well as some important new features:
    Experimental support for parameter uncertainty.
New services for processing SED-ML simulation experiment descriptions and running simulation experiments.
    Better Python and Java support.
    A completely new, easier to use build system (CMake based).
    All dependencies are now included in the build tree.
Support for building on the MingW platform on Windows (along with MSVC 10).

Best wishes,
Andrew Miller