CellML API 1.10 Released
I am pleased to announce the release of CellML API version 1.10.
It can be downloaded from:
Binary SDK packages:
* Linux - x86
* Linux - x86_64
* Windows - 32 bit - for use with MinGW - available as a .zip and
as a self-extracting executable.
* Windows - 32 bit - for use with Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 -
available as a .zip and as a self-extracting executable.
* Mac OS X - universal binaries for use on PPC, x86, or x86_64
Major changes since 1.9:
* New services for processing SED-ML simulation experiment
descriptions and running simulation experiments have been added.
* Better Python and Java support.
* A completely new, easier to use build system (CMake based).
* All library dependencies (such as libxml2) are now included in the
* Support for building on the MinGW platform on Windows (along with
This release follows two release candidates; the binaries released are
the same as for version 1.10rc2 of the CellML API. The only change to
the source code from 1.10rc2 to 1.10 was a bug fix for the CellML
Context (which is not compiled as part of the official binaries) was
made to 1.10.
cellml-discussion mailing list