Hi,

A quick comment on one of the minutes' items:
 - CellML API - update: "Andrew: put out release candidate 2. Alan has
reported that something is not working in Qt Creator." For clarification,
this is not quite what I reported. I mentioned that my simple CellML test
program (using CMake; https://github.com/agarny/cellml-example-with-cmake)
works fine on Ubuntu (11.04 32- and 64-bit) and Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), but
not on Windows 7 using the patched version of MinGW that comes with Qt SDK
1.1.3. Qt Creator has nothing to do with it.

Alan