A new tool that might be of interest to those working the field of
cellular electrophysiology...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Clerx <c...@michaelclerx.com>
Date: Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 6:48 AM
Subject: [cellml-dev] Tool with partial cellml support
To: cellml-tools-develop...@cellml.org

Dear all,

Over the past few months, I've been developing a python-based toolkit
to analyse and simulate electrophysiological cell models:
http://myokit.org

Partial CellML import is provided: only equations are supported, no
reactions, metadata or advanced units. This works fine for most
electrophysiological models found in the cellml database (although it
works even better if you manually rewrite the "pacing" part of the
model to use the native pacing mechanism).

Although it's still a work in progress I thought you might like to add
it to the list on your website.

kind regards,
  Michael