Hi all,

The results from the run-off vote have been validated, and the results
are as follows:

Mike T. Cooling: 13
Andrew Miller:      4

Congratulations to Mike Cooling, the new CellML editor for the term 2013-2015.

Thanks to everyone participating in the election process. The editors
will now focus on getting the 1.2 specification moved forward...

Cheers,
Andre.