Hi All

I've been trying to test the new open cell 0.8 on a mac but all I get is a java
runtime error and I have no idea how to get over it:

[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)
[cellml_servicesICellMLIntegrationService.compileModelODE]"  nsresult:
"0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)"  location: "JS frame ::
chrome://opencell/content/util/Integration.js :: StartCollectingResults :: line
18"  data: no]

Has anyone run open cell on a mac? I used cor0.8 under a windows emulator and
that worked Ok but trying to use an integrated platform/interface for student
teaching is not working…

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark  B. Cannell Ph.D. FRSNZ