This notification to let you know that we'll migrate our bug tracker service to a different node, and
also updated to a new version of MantisBT (version 2.x)

This migration will give us more possibilities, including soon trying to
get SSO working even on our bug tracker (that part still need to be done

Migration is scheduled for """"Tuesday February 20th, 8:00 am UTC time"""".
You can convert to local time with $(date -d '2018-2-20 8:00 UTC')

The expected "downtime" is estimated to ~10 minutes , time needed to
update/propagate updated dns A/AAAA records + last mysql dump/restore on the
new node.

Thanks for your comprehending and patience.

on behalf of the Infra team,
Fabian Arrotin
The CentOS Project |
gpg key: 56BEC54E | twitter: @arrfab