On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Max Hetrick wrote:

Marcus Moeller wrote:

 We are just trying to offer a common look & feel on the wiki. I am
 going to rework you page so that you can see what I mean.

I understand and know what you mean, but it can be cumbersome and time consuming to have to write pages in multiple formats. I like writing docs for CentOS, but I also host them on my website where they are written in HTML first. I find wiki syntax to be annoying to write first drafts in, because that's just my preference.

I'll try to more mindful about it in the future, on future posts and pages. Would you prefer to have documentation submitted by the community and people like myself who volunteer docs to delegated members to format uniformly on the wiki, rather than posting it myself?

Would it be possible to change the resulting output of your html2wiki script to something the CentOS Wiki uses ? I don't think it can be that hard as it mainly is the syntax for the headings.

--
--   dag wieers,  [EMAIL PROTECTED],  http://dag.wieers.com/   --