Am 02.01.2015 um 17:47 schrieb PatrickD Garvey:
On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Christoph Galuschka <tiga...@tigalch.org
<mailto:tiga...@tigalch.org>> wrote:

    Hi,

    Am 02.01.2015 um 17:29 schrieb PatrickD Garvey:

        Are you saying the ReleaseNotes/CentOS7/German are not a complete
        translation of  ReleaseNotes/CentOS7?

    nope, not at all. But there is not as much content in german in the
    wiki as i.e. there is for zh or zh-tw. The RN-translations are complete.

Let me see if I am understanding correctly.

Are you saying that all the planned translations into German have been
made? Thus, it is OK that they are hung off the back of the individual
pages rather than put into a /de/ tree?

I've taken it up to do the RN-translations into German. Yes, those are done :) Currently I don't have more pages in mind, but that could change. At the time I started translating the RN, they where located at .../German. So I continued with that setup.

Maybe someone with more language insight can give a better answer into the /de/ or .../German question (or for any other language with a similar setup.

cheers
Christoph

Christoph Galuschka
CentOS-QA-Team member | IRC: tigalch