Hi!

I think we may combine these method of discussion. As the project is aimed at
short-term contributors and attracting new contributors, we should make the
process as easy as possible.

I agree with Kunal. Among these three options, I recommend modifying and using
an existing open source project best, too. Because for mailing list, it is not
so convenient for a short-term contributor to watching and responding to a
mailing list. And we don't want to rely on GitHub 100% (although its service is
really awesome ;) ).

And I recommend that updates about the contribution be sent to the contributor.
It is engaging seeing your article being discussed, merged and displayed to the
world. Also, if there is something to discuss, the contributor can respond
quickly.

I think we can also build a place for CentOS staff to check, tag and merge the
contributions. In fact we can combine these two tool and make a single platform
for doc-related stuff. This sounds like a big project, so maybe not suitable
for one person * one summer. Maybe we can cooperate! :)

Regards,
Leo