Hi folks,

I had a few questions in regards to the CentOS AMI:

Are there instance backed versions of the AWS marketplace CentOS builds? It
looks like there might have been at one point, but I'm not seeing them now, and
since they're marked as being from the marketplace we're having some
difficulties attaching the volumes to another system to create an instance
backed version of it. Any ideas?

Is it possible to download the AMI from somewhere and re-upload them so they
don't have the Marketplace restrictions? I checked cloud.centos.org, but it
seems like they files there haven't been updated in a while.

It's my understanding that projectraindrops.net was used to build the AMIs, is
it possible to run that service locally?

Thanks!

cs