Le 10/03/2015 12:08, Fabian Arrotin a écrit :
Yeah, as said, I built those initially, but haven't tracked those, so
if Epel updated some of the required packages, you'll have that issue.
Feel free to just exclude those conflicting packages from epel.repo
and that would normally work :
exclude=wine* openal*

Remove also those packages (if still installed on disk) and then you
should be able to install wine (both x86_64 and i386)

Thanks very much! I followed your advice, and things worked out.

I wrote a short blog entry about the installation process.

https://kikinovak.wordpress.com/2015/03/10/installer-wine-sous-centos-7/

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat