Hi Phil
I have Fedora 20, Fedora21, and Fedora 22 installed on an HP Elitebootk Folio 1040. The only problem with Fedora 22 was, that anaconda required a GPT partition table to install an UEFI system. But after having changed from MBR to GPT partition table (using gdisk), no problems any more. I can not explain why anaconda required the UEFI installation: The SD-disk on the laptop is far less then 2 Terabytes.

suomi