Hey Gordon,

I do not have any security issue in this network.
I need to connect to a remote network on a secure network.
The options are pptp or l2tp(no ipsec encryption) so I do want to use l2tp like in (lac\lns) and I am looking for a client for CentOS. Note that it works in ubuntu so it is possible to achieve the same with CentOS but I do not know what is behind the gui that initiates the connection for l2tp.
With pptp I have no issue and I have a connection which works a lot of time.

Thanks,
Eliezer