+1

I just today installed CentOS Userland on a Raspberry Pi 2B and have started using it as a firewall. It is fast and really works perfectly for this use case. I have an HDMI to VGA adapter and a PS/2 mouse/keyboard to USB adapter to connect to my 16 port KVM switch. I use a Gb Ethernet dongle for the internal network and connect the on-board NIC to the external network.

I have a few more tools I want to install, because the CentOS ARM image is very minimal. And not everything I would like is available on the repo, but enough to make this very workable for me.

https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/AltArch/Arm32

I hope this helps.