Hi messmer,
seems that anaconda supports partitioned RAID devices. Disk selection see one mdraid device and permits to create partition on it.

Il 13/03/2016 01:04, Gordon Messmer ha scritto:
On 03/12/2016 08:22 AM, Alessandro Baggi wrote:
From several how-to concerning raid1 installation, I must put each
partition on a different md devices.

Not necessarily.  You could put LVM on top of the RAID device, and
create logical volumes.

I've asked times ago if it's more correct create the md device,
partitioning it and create fs on each partition created on md device:

Partitionable RAID devices are supported by Linux, but not by the
Anaconda installer.  You're better off not using them.

I'm installing C7 1511 on a skylake machine with UEFI and I'm confused.
After googling, for my installation I must create gpt table, 1
partition with fat32 type of 512M, and 2 partition for swap and /
(I've excluded /home), clone gpt partition table on second disk with
sgdisk, create md device for swap and /.

Don't clone the partitions.  If you do that, then you also need to
randomize the UUIDs on the destination drive.  It's probably easier to
just create the partitions on each disk:

parted -s /dev/sda mklabel gpt \
     mkpart primary ext4 1M 200M \
     mkpart primary ext4 200M 1224M \
     mkpart primary ext4 1224M 100%