Jonathan Billings писал 2016-05-18 20:16:
On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 12:54:51AM -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
Given a list of rpms on one system (rpm -qa > list.txt), is there a
one-shot command that I can run on another system to remove all of
the rpms not listed and add any that are on the list and not present
on the second system?

I'd probably turn it into a puppet manifest or ansible playbook, and
use that to install the packages.  I'd not use rpm -qa unadorned,
though, but rpm -qa --qf "%{NAME}.%{ARCH}\n".

You can either use the tools suggested or write a simple helper script.
Diff sorted list of packages on these two systems (using "%{NAME}.%{ARCH}" format). Add the packages in lines starting with "<", remove the packages in lines starting with ">".
Sort of.